There are thousands of people, maybe tens of thousands, that get married every year in Savannah, GA and the surrounding areas. Some are courthouse ceremonies, some don’t want photography for whatever reason, and some are related or have best friends or family members that are famous photographers. The rest are looking for someone like me.
The weddings and couples I shoot have some general traits in common:
- They really care about getting good images.
- They want something a little… Different.
- They want to look good in their wedding images.
- They want a photographer that won’t hijack their wedding ceremony or reception, because a wedding isn’t about the photography.
- They want a photographer that’s easy to work with, and doesn’t cause problems.
- They want to have their images on disk so they can have some control later on.
- If they do want prints, they want beautiful fine art prints they’ll still be proud of in 15 years.
- They don’t want any pressure and they don’t want to be sold.
- They don’t want a set number of images, they want all of the images that don’t make them look bad.
- They want a quick turnaround on their images, without compromising quality.
- They want all of their images edited, at least for exposure, contrast, sharpness, white balance, highlights, and shadows.
- They want their images to look better than their friends’ wedding images.
- They want a photographer that their family and friends will enjoy being around.
So if you’re in the market for a wedding photographer, and you want high value at a reasonable cost, please get in touch with me. Savannah Wedding Photographers.